|Address Line 1||71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden|
|Town / City||London|
I sell Screenytime boards, a tool I designed and created to help children learn and manage their own time management when using screen time instead of parents controlling their internet or devices by switching them off – this does not teach the child anything, Screenytime helps children learn using fun, increasing confidence and teaching a life skill of time management.
My mission has been to give parents and guardians the opportunity to develop their children’s mindset when using screen time.
I created Screenytime after I found myself at my wits end when it came to my own children’s screen time. My 12 year old son was addicted to his console and my young daughter was not far behind him! I’m sure they would both play on their consoles all day, every day if they were able to!
They became moody and distant, screen time was causing conflict and friction across the entire family, I was trying so hard to keep the peace at home!
I wanted my children to learn and develop a life long skill, controlling their WiFi access was not the correct option for my family so I created a visual tool. I found it helped establish my children’s own self control and time management.
My aim was to not strip them from having fun with their friends but to help support them in their learning, thus creating a happy, healthy minded family home full of mutual respect and harmony….with any parental nagging kept down to a minimum!
- 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden London England WC2H 9JQ
screenytimecoukListing Owner Member Since: 05/01/2022
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Sidaways (959 views)
- Global Product Compliance (GPC) (483 views)
- Emerio Banque – International Banking Service (479 views)
- Aberdeen Scotland Business Directory For Free (473 views)
- Supagrass Lawn Treatment Services Ltd (471 views)
- Polycrafts (Pvt) Limited (441 views)
- Plumber Heat (411 views)
- Hire Taxi to Gatwick Airport at Best Prices in UK – Kabbicompare (386 views)
- Hancocks Jewellers – Vintage Jewellery (367 views)
- Nootropicology (323 views)