Personal Body Care 118 total views, 0 today
|Address Line 1||Bodyscan at Stonehealth Clinic, Lower Ground Floor, 36-38 Cornhill|
|Town / City||london|
Mon to Fri 8:oo am - 5:00 pm
The post-DEXA scan consultation will tell you how much fat you have now, how much you need to lose, the calories you should consume every day and how long it will take to get there.
Visceral fat is ‘bad’ fat around your organs and increases your risk of diabetes and other diseases. The DEXA scan will assess your risk and how much you need to shift with diet and exercise.
If you’re inactive or naturally skinny, chances are you have low muscle mass. The DEXA scan will measure how much lean mass you have now and what you need to do to get big. Or bigger.
- Bodyscan at Stonehealth Clinic, Lower Ground Floor, 36-38 Cornhill london England EC3V 3NG
bodyscanuk01Listing Owner Member Since: 01/09/2022
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Sidaways (959 views)
- Global Product Compliance (GPC) (483 views)
- Emerio Banque – International Banking Service (479 views)
- Aberdeen Scotland Business Directory For Free (474 views)
- Supagrass Lawn Treatment Services Ltd (471 views)
- Polycrafts (Pvt) Limited (441 views)
- Plumber Heat (412 views)
- Hire Taxi to Gatwick Airport at Best Prices in UK – Kabbicompare (387 views)
- Hancocks Jewellers – Vintage Jewellery (367 views)
- Nootropicology (323 views)