Speed up your WordPress Website
Our WordPress Speed Optimization Services can assist you in resolving :
- slow site issues
- resolving Core Web Vitals issues
- improving your Google PageSpeed Insights score
- troubleshooting slow backend issues
- optimizing checkout speed, and much more
Why Is Site Speed Important?
Your Google rankings, Adwords and Facebook ads, and all leads generated by your website are all affected by the speed and user experience of your website. The faster your site better the experience for your visitors.
Prospects and even current customers will be irritated if your website takes too long to load. Google dislikes slow websites and has publicly stated that they will not rank as high in search results. This has also been confirmed by our experience working with clients on their SEO.
How We’ll help
- Using appropriate image sizes and reducing image sizes without sacrificing quality will significantly improve website load time. It will also reduce the overall size of the page.
- We will conduct a thorough analysis of your website theme and all plugins installed in order to improve website performance.
- Database optimization is a critical step in shortening the time it takes for a website to load. This service aids in the removal of unwanted junk data from your database. It will also remove any unnecessary database overhead.
- Optimizing HTML code ensures that your site contains properly minified and w3 validated HTML code.
- Implementing caching correctly at the server and browser levels will improve your website response time, also known as Time to First Byte (TTFB).
- Your website’s hosting server can be a bottleneck. Our analysis of your web server will assist you in making an informed hosting decision.
A faster site ranks better on Google and also helps your prospects find what they are looking for. Start generating more business, sign up today.