Local PPC for your Business
The fundamental purposes of PPC (pay-per-click ads) are to attract visitors, convert them to a sale or keep them interested and coming back. And for a digital marketing campaign to achieve these goals, it must be planned in advance.
Here’s how we customize our PPC plans to ensure the best return on investment for your campaign:
1. Running paid traffic successfully take a multi-faceted approach.
2. At the core paid traffic requires knowing your numbers but also takes strategy, creativity, and high-level knowledge of the ad platform.
3. Through our innovative process, we put your campaigns on a strategic path to ROI.
4. We analyze data from existing competitors including keywords, ads and offers to make sure you are ready to rock from day one.
If you are looking to add a PPC to your marketing strategy, contact us today!
Local PPC For Business Growth
The team at Business Directory offers local PPC management services that deliver effective and efficient ROI for Google Adwords. Our team of local PPC experts are Google Adwords and Analytics certified and offer years of experience and industry insight into each of our client’s paid search campaigns.
Why Invest in Local PPC Advertising?
Local PPC advertising, when properly configured, optimized, and managed, provides small businesses with an incredibly powerful marketing tool that has the potential to drive hundreds of qualified visitors to your Website on a daily basis (depending on your budget).
Why Invest In Us?
Unlike traditional local SEO services, which can take months or even a year (depending on the industry and competition), local PPC advertising can help local businesses see an increase in qualified search traffic almost immediately. The effects of PPC advertising can compound the traffic potential for a local business website when combined with other Google Maps marketing and SEO strategies.
How We Work
Local pay-per-click campaigns that are successful begins with a well-organized setup. At the Business Directory, we believe in creating campaigns and Ad Groups for our clients that are hyper-focused on a small set of targeted keywords. These Campaigns and Ad Groups are configured with effective keyword match types and custom Ad Copy, which directs users to the most relevant landing pages for the targeted search query.
We also use negative keywords and ad extensions to improve campaign performance for our local PPC clients. We also run mobile-specific PPC campaigns for businesses that rely on foot traffic or buyers who live close to their storefront.
- Running paid traffic successfully takes a multi-faceted approach.
- At the core paid traffic requires knowing your numbers but also takes strategy, creativity, and high-level knowledge of the ad platform.
- Through our innovative process, we put your campaigns on a strategic path to ROI.
- We analyze data from existing competitors including keywords, ads and offers to make sure you are ready to rock from day one.
If you are looking to add a PPC to your marketing strategy sign up today and get results tomorrow.