Hancocks Jewellers – Vintage Jewellery
|Address Line 1||52/53|
|Address Line 2||Burlington Arcade|
|Town / City||London|
Mon to Fri - 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Hancocks Jewellers are one of the finest London Jewellers, renowned for both their vintage and contemporary jewelry. Located in the heart of London, Hancocks was founded in 1849 and was granted their first Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria and soon after were entrusted with the making of the Victoria Cross Medal; an honor still bestowed on them to this day.
Hancocks is still a family-owned and runs company, as it was in 1849, specializing in buying and selling rare and collectible jewels. Their Burlington Arcade store displays a large range of diamond engagement rings, the finest vintage jewelry, Objets D’Art, and silverware. In addition to their own designs, Hancocks Jewellers also offers the most sought-after jewelry from top design houses including Boucheron, Boivin, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Lalaounis, and more.
- 52/53 London England W1J 0HH
firstname.lastname@example.orgListing Owner Member Since: 13/07/2020
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Sidaways (1062 views)
- Supagrass Lawn Treatment Services Ltd (507 views)
- Aberdeen Scotland Business Directory For Free (506 views)
- Polycrafts (Pvt) Limited (475 views)
- Plumber Heat (442 views)
- Andrew Brookes Tailoring (438 views)
- Hire Taxi to Gatwick Airport at Best Prices in UK – Kabbicompare (425 views)
- Hancocks Jewellers – Vintage Jewellery (422 views)
- Nootropicology (356 views)
- Car Parking Bristol Airport – A2Z Airport Parking Pvt Ltd (337 views)